GOAL : Select accurate and logical information.
To do this I had to read about Wetlands and Keas to select my information about these things.
- Bugs , Birds & Animals live in Wetlands for example : Pukekos , Flies & Bees.
- Wetlands help the Water Cycle.
- Wetlands have plants.
- Wetlands are found by Water and Edges of countries / cities.
- Wetlands are a big help to save animals like birds and bugs.
- īnanga are baby whitebait.
- īnanga are threatened by low quality water.
- Lack of vegetation for the īnanga.
- īnanga are native to New Zealand.
Salmon & Trout eat the īnanga.
🐦 Kea Learning 🐦
- Keas are curious
- Keas Eat rubber off windows
- Eats bugs and grasses
- Have curved beaks
- The kea is a large species of parrot found in forested and alpine regions of the South Island of New Zealand.
- Found at arthurs pass.
- Parrot Family
- Have long claws.
My Next Step is correctly understand & work out the information presented.