Monday 16 May 2016

Term 2 2016 Goals and Review - Student

Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps
Name: Charlotte.
New Goals for Term 2                                                                         
Term 2 Reading Goal
Review
Next Step
Select accurate and logical information.
I selected accurate information by re-reading the text to select the information.Make links between different parts of the text.



Term 2 Writing Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Organize my ideas into the order they happened and put each idea into a new paragraph.
I organised my ideas into the order they happened. My next step is to put more effort into describing



Term 2 Maths Goal
Review
Next Step
Use decimals to do algorithims.
I achieved using 1 , 2 and 3 numbers after the decimal point.To use harder numbers with 4 decimals after the decimal point.


From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)
Parent Goal(s)
Review
Next Step

Challenge herself more e.g enter into the Swimming Trials. Maintain Above Standard in all curriculum areas. Gaining confidence and taking on Year 6 leadership.


Charlotte has entered in  an Basketball Tournament. And is in an Netball SW Zones Winter sport Tournament.
For her to take on more leadership by being a Wet Day Monitor in Term 3 and 4.




Student Goal(s)
Review
Next Step
Be a wet day monitor. Achieve my gold award.


I am a lunch monitor. I am going well in my CARE ticks and trying my hardest to achieve my goals.

To be a wet day monitor in term 3 and 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment