Friday 28 July 2017

Leadership in the community 2 Distinction

Student Council



At Student council. We decided on more information about ice cream day. We are going to be serving it in a ice cream cup and will come with a spoon. We decided on $1 or $2 on an ice cream and is still yet to be finalized. I personally thought it would be a good idea to sell them as $1 for 1 scoop $2 for 2 scoops. We decided that the Year 6's Student Council representatives should make an order form on a Google doc. They will go around the classes and ask who will buy it and what flavor. I showed the CARE values by always showing up and contributing to a group discussion.  I showed the Leadership trait of Active Thinker because when I came up with an idea I shared it with the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment