Saturday 8 July 2017

Key Leadership 1 Distinction.

On Wednesday I went to the Library as my job as a Librarian. The Library opened as our school had it's Oakland's School open day. The day timetable changed because of this so morning tea and lunch time where pushed back to 10:30 and 12pm . The library opened at 12:15. We didn't have many people come in because they thought it was closed. We scanned not many books. I found a new series to read they are the Cherub series by Robert Muchamore. There are 29 books in the series. I also found another series by Brian Selznick called Wonderstruck and The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I showed the CARE values by turning up and I also showed the leadership traits by using my active thinking by extending my knowledge and trying new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment