Tuesday 22 November 2016

Charlotte The Experience.

The Experience slide. 

Recently we have been learning about space for intergrated learning. 

Mr Formans lesson : Population growth and colonising mars. I learnt that NZs population is less than Australias.

Mr Hillarys lesson : Water cycle.  I learnt the scientific names for the stages of the water cycle.

Mr Rules lesson : Earth and Ozone layer. I learnt about the stratosphere , troposphere & ozone layer and what cause the ozone layer to have holes.

Mrs Halls lesson : What makes up the Solar system. I learnt the order of the planet in the Solar system : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. *In 2006, a committee of astronomers elected that Pluto should not be classified as a planet.

Mrs Pattens lesson : How the land has changed.  I learnt that it has taken 147 years to change. The land has more house and people in 2016 than in the 1900s

No comments:

Post a Comment