Friday 2 September 2016

Term 1 goal review _ Charlotte

Term 1 2016 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: Charlotte Koers

Parent Goal(s)
Challenge herself more e.g enter into the Swimming Trials. Maintain Above Standard in all curriculum areas. Gaining confidence and taking on Year 6 leadership.
Review
She has entered the Swimming Trails and is taking on her leadership role as a Lunch Monitor
Next Step
For her to take on more leadership by being a Wet Day Monitor in Term 3 and 4.
You type in here
You type in here
You type in here



Student Goal(s)
Be a wet day minitor. Achieve my gold award.
Review
I am a lunch monitor. I am going well in my CARE ticks and trying my hardest to achieve my goals.
Next Step
To be a wet day monitor in term 3 and 4.
You type in here
You type in here
You type in here

No comments:

Post a Comment