Thursday 25 June 2015

If I woke up with wings

Boom Crash I woke up. I had a very sore back. I ran to my Mum and Dad."What was that horrible noise" I asked. "Charlotte you have wings, big blue ones" my Mum shrieked. "I  have what?" "Yes Charlotte you do have wings" exclaimed Dad.   




Instantly I sprinted outside into the cold spooky dark night. I ran round in circles for a bit and lifted my beautiful wings up and flew up onto the roof. Suddenly there was a huge thunderous noise it was the bad-tempered bad black witch, casting spells. I went up to her. "What do you want?" she bellowed. "What are you  doing here" I replied. "Nothing end of story" she said as she stamped her foot and flew away.


"At least she is gone now" I said proudly. We all went back to our warm cuddly  beds. We all woke up in the morning and had breakfast which was scrumptious crunchy toast. When I turned 22 I lost my wings and I got really sick. I finally got better. We all lived happily ever after in our black and silver mansion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment