We are learning to draw self-portraits in the style of Matisse.
We will know we can do this when we can:
· Use bold colours and patterns in a background
· Draw a black line around the outside of self-portrait to emphasise colour
· Include all facial features
· Draw and correctly place all facial features
· Begin to show other facial features such as eyelashes and earrings
Charlotte said, "I think my picture is good because it looks like lollies are falling down in the background. We learnt about Matisse. He is famous because he drew really good pictures and they had lots colour and pattern in the background. My picture is like his. Next time I will do a different background."